Monday 23 May 2016

Following are some unique and heart touching collecting for your Father On this father day .This Father day we bring you the large collection of heart touching poems for your Father to say him thank you and to say him that he is the one who love you the most . He is your Hero. He is the one who work day and night to fulfil your demands without any demands.So bring a smile on your Fathers face and share on of the poems from Following to express your love with him.

Happy Father's Day 2016 Poems


What Makes a Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,
He called it ... Dad

Happy Fathers Day Poems From Son


Perhaps we'll never understand each other.
Loving doesn't mean that we agree.
If that were so, then I would say, why bother?
But there are things I know I'll never see.
I'm sure your heart knows what I don't yet know:
The pain of loving a reluctant son;
The anger, coming fast and building slow,
Of being helpless to control someone.
You want only that I grow up right,
But you know what right is, and I still don't.
I have to learn to wield my inner light,
And if I follow yours, well, then I won't.
I'm sorry for the anger in the air;
Though we fight, my love is always there.

Fathers Day Greetings - Messages 2016


The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother. - Anjaneth Garcia Untalan

Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. ~Gloria Naylor

The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!
Send the wishes to your father from anywhere via e-mail or sms.
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller

“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.” - Sigmund Freud

Happy Fathers Day 2016 images


fathers day poems

fathers day messages

fathers day greetings

happy fathers day greetings

fathers day poems from kids

fathers day poem

father s day poem

father s day message

dad poems

father day poems

fathers day poems from daughter

father s day greetings

poems for fathers

father s day card messages

father s day wishes

father poems

poems for fathers day

funny fathers day cards

poems for dad

fathers day greetings messages

happy father s day message

fathers day greeting

fathers day poems from daughter to dad

fathers day poems from son

fathers day poems for kids

happy father s day cards

short fathers day poems

poems for father s day

funny fathers day poems

happy fathers day poems

happy fathers day messages

father day poem

fathers day wishes

fathers day poem from daughter

fathers day poems from children

0 comments:

Post a Comment