Saturday 3 September 2016

It is not easy to apologize to your loved ones . But in real it is not as hard to say sorry to your loved one as it meant to be. So if you do not want to apologize for face to face you can also send wallpaper to her. To say sorry . Here, we have a large no. of wallpapers. Just select any one of these and send it and make your relationship good again . Following are the wallpapers.


sorry quotes

im sorry quotes

forgiveness quotes

1) I took for granted, all our smiles, laughs and memories. I promise I’ll never do it again, because they mean the world to me. I am sorry. 

2) I am not saying sorry just because I understand the difference between right and wrong. I am saying sorry also because our relationship is more important to me than my ego. I love you.

3) Regret, heartbreak and sadness, have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down, but I promise to erase your frowns. xoxo

4) I can’t believe how I drove us apart, when all I ever wanted was for us to be together… now and forever. I am sorry.

5) Sorry is the only word you will see in my texts, Facebook updates, tweets and pins… until you forgive me. xoxo

apology quotes

am sorry quotes

saying sorry quotes

i am sorry quotes

apologize quotes

forgiving quotes

apologizing quotes

apologies quotes

sorry quote

i m so sorry quotes

quotes to say sorry

My life was complete,
But now it's not.
I lost it all, because I fought.
She made me alive.

love apology quotes

quotes sorry

apology quote

I love you so very much,
Even though at times I do things that hurt.
I try so hard to hope that you always see
How much you being in my life means to me.

love sorry quotes

sorry quotations

im sorry quote

apologising quotes

1 comments: