Thursday 13 November 2014

These are Sweet Good Night Messages For Her Or Him for your besties. The messages, that we are providing you on this site are latest, new and in form of various wallpapers contains attractive quotes of Romantic Messages And Love Messages. There are romantic good night messages, sweet and love quotes for your lovers, relatives, wife and your friends. When you send these Good Night messages on whatsApp messenger to your lovers, relatives, wife and your friends then it will be a good impression on him/her. These messages are certainly a source of good relation between two lovers.

<Good Night Message>


Good Night Messages For Her :

Good Night Messages For Her


1) The night is far too ling, for you to be away, i am desperately waiting for it to turn into day, my heart will not away if things keep going on like this all i want to do is give you a kiss

2) Thinking about you is the tipping point where my nightmares end and sweet dreams begin. I love you.
3) As long as they are about me and you, I wish that all your dreams come true. Good night.
4) I want to be the cool night breeze which gives you goosebumps as you sleep. Good night girl.


Sweet Good Night Messages :

Sweet Good Night Messages

1) leaning on you holding your arms looking in your eyes succumbing to your charms whispering in your ears giving you a kiss hugging you tight enjoying love's abyss. Good night.

2) As long as they are about me and you, I wish that all your dreams come true. Good night.

3) Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight,
Someone is thinking of you tonight,
Somewhere out there where dreams come true...
Goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you!




Romantic Good Night Messages :

Romantic Good Night Messages


1) I don't care if the sun doesn't set
i don't care if the moon doesn't shine
i don;t care if the world stops spinning
.
as long as i am yours and you are mine
Good Night.

2) No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! good night.

3)  Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

4)Love is the simpler feelings, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.


Good Night Love Messages :

Good Night Love Messages


1)i my dreams... 
i am in a different world.. 
i takes you in my arms....
i kiss you every moment...

2) Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.


3) I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, I wanted to kiss you goodnight.



4)During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.



Good Night Messages For Him :


Good Night Messages For Him



1) Sometimes someone says something really small and it fits just right into this empty place in your heart.

2) That’s because when I have someone special in my heart, I like to let him know I’m thinking about him (and get him thinking about me) right before I go to bed..

3) I’ve got you and only you in my heart <3 sweet dreams...

4) No matter how influential I become, you will be my most precious fan. You will ever be my best companion and friend. Good night and sweet dreams..



Good Night Text


1) Close your eyes and make a wish sending you my warm hug and kiss may you sleep tight to night i wish you a sweet good night.

2) You are so kind and ever true, so loving and caring is you. I can't but confess this tonight. Thanks for being the lovely you. Good night my all

3) You are super kind and true, best, better and good for me. You are all that makes my heart rocks! I love you. Goodnight.

4) Just when I thought I was lost forever in forgotten land, your love came and led me on the path of bliss. That is for being the most special person I ever known. Good night and sweet dreams my love..


Good Night Images:



goodnight messages

goodnight message

gud night messages

good nite messages

good night love message

good night text messages

good nite message

romantic good night messages

good night love messages

Good night images

goodnight text messages

goodnight love messages

good night text message, gn msg

cute good night message


Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment