Friday 5 December 2014

These are Good Morning Messages For Him or Her for your besties. The messages, that we are providing you on this site are latest, new and in form of various wallpapers contains attractive quotes of Love Messages And Romantic Messages. There are romantic, sweet and love quotes for your lovers, relatives, wife and your friends. When you send these messages on whatsApp messenger to your lovers, relatives, wife and your friends then it will be a good impression on him/her. These messages are certainly a source of good relation between two lovers.

Good Morning Messages For Her :


Good Morning Messages For Her

1)Eyes r not meant for tears i heart is not meant for fear never get upset, always cheer as u r the one who can make me smile for years.

2)Words just aren’t enough to tell you how special you are to me. I love you. Good Morning baby.

3)Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning.

4)I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I see the same girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.

Good Morning Messages For Him :


Good Morning Messages For Him

1)This Morning i want you to know that you are the man of my dreams and i am so lucky that you are my reality too. i love you i never ever want to lose you.
good morning.

2)I woke up in the morning upset because my alarm woke me up from the most beautiful dream i was having about you. but then, i became happy again realizing that you are in my reality too. good morning sweetheart i am sending you so many mental kisses your way.

3)Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning.

4)You're the first thing i think about when i wake up good morning.

Good Morning Love Messages :


Good Morning Love Messages

1) Do you know what i like best about morning? It is the time when i fall in love with you all over again.. good morning. 

2) Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams i had been chasing all my life until i found the right one - you.

3) When you realy love someone, age, miles, height, weight are ust numbers good morning ...

4) Good morning my love. I love waking up to your sweet scent and your warm embrace. our love affair will never die.
I love you coffee.

Romantic Good Morning Messages :


Romantic Good Morning Messages

1)I am always excited to wake up each day because i know that i will experience again the love that keeps me moving always. good morning darling.

2)Regardless of life's ups and downs, you're the sunshine that wipes away my frowns.

3)I wish I could be besides you as you open those cute eyes.Would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside.Then I would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling.Lastly I would take your hand in mine and wish u good morning.

4)All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great with you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!


Good Morning Text Messages :


Good Morning Text Messages

1)A morning text does not simply mean " good morning." rather, it comes with the silent, loving message, "i think of you when i wake up."

2)Were you a coffee bean in your past life? must be, because can't start m day without you.good morning my love...

3)Always take smile on your face, never stop smile on your face, because i am happy besause of your smile..

3)Life is beautiful one day, one hour and one minute, will not come again in your entire life. avoid flight, angry and speak lovely to every person.


Sweet Good Morning Messages :


Sweet Good Morning Messages

1)It is realy easy to cry in pain, and easy to laugh in joy but crying in joy and laughing in pain shows real spirit.
good morning.

2)You are my sunshine you are my light you make everything feels alright i feel so lucky to have you, a girlfriend who's beautiful and kind too good morning....


3)What do you want in the morning?
Chocolate drink or coffee?
Pan cake and milk tea?
Or just simply hot me?
Good Morning..

4)we may be miles apart but a small text message touches our hearts and lights our day.
Good Morning...


 I don’t know if we were meant to be or not, but I do know that I love you a lot. Good morning.

* * *  * *
The sun would have been darkness to me without you The cool of the day would have been hotness without you. My sleeping and waking are all because of your love. Good morning my Sweetness.

* * * * *

Nature has a beautiful connection with the morning. The more you surround yourself with nature, the more you will find yourself around beauty and happiness.

* * * *  *

The best of me is found with you. The greatest of me, yet with you. I couldn't have been this lovely, If not for your love. Good Morning.
* * * * *
A day is nothing good without the sun, As the night is nothing better without the moon. My morning night and noon is nothing without you. Good morning my life and my love.

* * * * *

Welcome a New Day with a Smile on your Lips and a Good Thought in your Heart.

* * * * *

Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.

* * * * *
I dreamt of you all night <3.

* * * * *

I want to be the reason why you smile every morning, I want to be the reason for the happiness in your heart, the spring in your step and the song on your lips. Have a great day ahead!

* * * * *
Say goodbye to the stars of the night and let the moon pass away. Welcome the bright sunshine and let the rays of the sun brighten you up all over. Enjoy a good morning.

* * * * *
Loving you was the best decision of my life. Like the rays of the sun you shine through my heart every day. You bring joy into my life and fill me with happiness. I love you!

* * * * *
I feel so loved when you say something sweet to me. Even a whisper from your sweet lips can make me have a really wonderful day. You are the one I saw in my dreams and I'm glad you are a reality.

* * * * *
Your pretty face keeps playing on my mind all night long.All I wait for is for sun rays and the break of dawn.I can't stop thinking about you my darling.I will run over to hug you and wish you Good Morning!

* * * * *
I wonder what you look like when you wake up early in the morning with the sun shining on yourface, your silky smooth hair flowing. I wish I could get a cup of coffee for you by the bed and wish you good morning.

Good Morning Images

pictures of good morning

good mrng images

free good morning images

morning pictures

gud morning pics

images good morning funny good morning images

images for good morning

morning pics

good morning love message

romantic good morning sms

good morning text messages

good morning love messages

good morning text message

good morning sms for her

good morning msg

morning messages

morning sms

gud morning sms

morning message

good morning texts

good morning text


0 comments:

Post a Comment